- June 8 2022
What does a successful local SEO strategy look like?
Local search is powerful for small businesses: 46% of all Google searches are looking for local information. If your business isn’t optimised for local search, you could miss out on potential customers ready to shop in your area. A successful local SEO strategy consists of continuous long term efforts to ensure quality and maintenance, which will eventually help a business succeed.
Local SEO strategy FAQ
- Optimize for Google My Business.
- Engage on social media and add posts to Google My Business.
- Ensure your name, address, and phone number are consistently online.
- Optimize online directories and citations.
- Perform a local SEO audit.
- Improve your internal linking structure.
- Optimize URL, title tags, headers, meta description, and content.
- Add location pages to your website.
- Create local content.
- Ensure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Get inbound links with relevance and authority.
- Participate in your local community.