Grab The Campbelltown Cares Grant & Get Your Website & Online Marketing Done !!
Campbelltown Cares Small Business Grant of up to $2000 is being made available for local small businesses to help them meet the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. The Small Business Support Grant is aimed at assisting businesses to develop or improve their e-commerce capabilities; online/digital and social media marketing during the COVID-19 crisis. Campbelltown Cares Small Business Grant includes:
- Developing or enhancing your business website
- Expansion of business into e-commerce/online shopping
- Undertaking paid online and social media advertising,
We are OptimusClick (Your Local Digital Marketing Agency), also offering the same services with our Special team who is a website and online marketing specialists.
Let us introduce you to how we can implement online marketing strategies for your business.
Here is How It Works
- Meet the eligibility for your business.
- With our quotation and other business documents (as requested by the council), Apply for Grant.
- Wait for approval by the council. Once it is approved, get in touch with us.
In this process, OptimusClick will always guide you through and give your business an online boost.
For more information please visit the Campbelltown council website.
Get In Touch