Grab The Bankstown Council Grant & Get Your Website & Online Marketing Done!!!
Bankstown/Canterbury Council offers up to a $2,000 Grant on a dollar-for-dollar basis for activities undertaken by your business to develop and/or improve your e-commerce capabilities and online marketing. This could include, but will not be limited to:
- Developing a new website
- Improving an existing website
- Undertaking paid online and social media advertising, and;
- Develop an online ordering system and/or service for your product or services.
We are OptimusClick (Digital Marketing Agency), based in Bankstown also offering the same services with our Special team who is the website and online marketing specialist. We are always ready to serve you with quality work that accomplishes your desires. Any kind of business or online presence you have, and if you need to get the right direction, then you are in the right place.
Let us introduce you to how we can implement online marketing strategies for your business.
Here is How It Works
- Click Smart City Smart Business Grant or go to Bankstown/Canterbury council website.
- Discuss with us, how we can apply our online strategy for your business and get a quotation.
- With quotation and other business documents (as requested by the council), Apply for Grant.
- Wait 5 days for approval by the council. Once it is approved, get in touch with us.
- Once the invoice is paid, we will issue you with a payment receipt which you will send to the council.
- Within 14 days, the council will release the Grant.
For more accurate information please visit the Bankstown/Canterbury council website.